Production Employee- Process Reduction and Grading
As a Process Reduction and Grading Employee, you will be responsible for general duties assigned by your supervisor within the Production setting. You will learn to classify garments, and inspect the garments that are being returned.
* Handling and processing reductions modifications to the customer s account.
* Visually inspecting garments that are being returned
* Completing paperwork and recordkeeping.
* Following all safety rules and policies.
* Separating products by type.
* *Task can be subject to change based on Supervisor s direction.
* Ability to stand and walk for an 8-hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor * Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
* Some individual jobs may require ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
* High school diploma or equivalent experience required * Computer knowledge is preferred.
* Organization skills
* Detail oriented skills
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big Companies organization that delivers on your career with:
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UNIFIRST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR EMPLOYMENT AGAINST ANY INDIVIDUAL ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, GENDER, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, AGE, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, PREGNANCY, CITIZENSHIP, OR ANY OTHER FACTOR PROTECTED BY ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.