4. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
5. Dust furniture and equipment.
6. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
7. Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
8. Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
9. Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
10. Replace light bulbs.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
Associated topics: aide, condo, guest room, housekeeping, ihg, maintenance, planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia, room attendant, turndown attendant, white
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.