The Director of Supply Chain will transform the discrete function of Planning, Procurement, Logistics, , and DEA Services into a coherent unified group to support the supply chain needs of Halo Pharma and its customers. The transformation will be driven through continuous improvement of business practices, expanded use of business systems, analytics, and through the use of new technologies.
* Develop and maintain a Supply Chain management program(s) including strategic sourcing and planning, vendor identification and qualification, negotiations, business and supply agreements, while providing operational oversight including due diligence, relationship management, and success metrics and reporting. * Partner closely and seamlessly across areas including Manufacturing Operations, Program Management, Facilities, EH&S, PD, and Quality to enable the entire team's mutual growth, development and overall success. * Provide Sourcing expertise to senior management for major projects involving the selection, negotiation and acquisition of products, services, proposed acquisition of raw materials, PD materials, or manufacturing services * Responsibility of sourcing aspects of supply chain management, specifically, the setting of policies and strategies to improve the relationships with all suppliers. * Assist internal clients to develop and enforce compliance to supplier Service Level Agreements - manage and measure supplier performance * Work with Finance & Analysis team and others to gather and assess budget forecasts, further supporting sourcing plans for applicable business functions, etc. * Educate end-users on Procurement policies and procedures through daily interactions and other defined training programs * Develop and implement solutions to Procurement performance & service issues as they arise while driving cost savings * Be committed to cost control and cost reductions for the company while at the same time maintaining continuous supply of goods and services. Introduce new and innovative ideas for the Procurement of goods and services * Actively develop and manage supplier performance using key performance indicators and scorecard development, business reviews and effective contract change/dispute management process * Oversee the Planning, Procurement, Warehouse (Logistics), and DEA functions * Train, coach, and mentor staff * Other duties as assigned
* Proven capability in operational planning and execution, including CDMO, and supplier business strategies, negotiations, contracts and agreements, relationship maintenance and monitoring. * Expert knowledge of supply chain systems and features, report-writers, databases, ERP systems, , and Internet technology applications * May be required to move about the facility * May be required to remain sedentary for extended periods of time
* BS degree in Engineering or technical discipline and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. * Advanced degree in business or related field and/or professional certification(s) preferred.
* 7+ years of direct supervisory experience (people and processes) in operations and/or quality management. * Proven experience and knowledge in leading and executing in bio-pharma and/or pharma organizations. * Experience in master production scheduling, inventory control, materials requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, warehousing, transportation, and purchasing
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.